How to Apply
Applications are only accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) using 1403500931 – Cayuga Medical Center Program. We are participating in the ERAS Supplemental Application this year which is optional for applicants. Applicants who choose not to participate in the Supplemental Application will not be adversely affected in the selection process.
- Cayuga Medical Center participates in the NRMP
- NRMP match number for Categorical Program #: 2207140M0
- NRMP match number for NYP-Weill Cornell Track #: 2207140M1
The following items are required as part of your ERAS application
- Personal statement
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter)
- At least 3 letters of recommendation – At least one of these should be from an internal medicine faculty member at your medical school
- A recent photograph.
Your three professional references should come from clinical faculty who know you well.
At this time we do not offer the opportunity for observation or externships.
- We will be accepting J1 visas sponsored through ECFMG
Update: The Selection Committee is no longer reviewing applications at this time. All invites for the season have been sent. Should we have any unfilled interview spots, we will reach out to the applicants.
The selection Committee will begin reviewing applications on September 28, 2022. Invitations to interview will be sent from second/third week of October through the end of December. All interviews will remain virtual this 2022-2023 season. Those selected to interview will receive more detailed information via email regarding the process.
If you have questions about applying to our Internal Medicine Residency Program, please contact:
Monica Adhikari, Residency Coordinator