How to Apply
- Applications are only accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) using 1403500931 – Cayuga Medical Center Program.
- Cayuga Medical Center participates in the NRMP
The following items are required as part of your ERAS application
- Personal statement
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter)
- At least 3 letters of recommendation – At least one of these should be from an internal medicine faculty member at your medical school
- A recent photograph.
Your three professional references should come from clinical faculty who know you well.
- We will be accepting J1 visas sponsored through ECFMG
Applications are accepted until December 31st
- NRMP match number for Categorical Program #: 2207140C0
- NRMP match number for NYP-Weill Cornell Track #: 2207140C1
If you have questions about applying to our Internal Medicine Residency Program, please contact:
Nicolette Kittell, Residency Coordinator