How to Apply
Applications are only accepted through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service) using 1403500931 – Cayuga Medical Center Program. We are participating in the ERAS Supplemental Application this year which is optional for applicants. Applicants who choose not to participate in the Supplemental Application will not be adversely affected in the selection process.
- Cayuga Medical Center participates in the NRMP
- NRMP match number for Categorical Program #: 2207140M0
- NRMP match number for NYP-Weill Cornell Track #: 2207140M1
Deadline: Applications are accepted until December 31st
The following items are required as part of your ERAS application
- Personal statement1
- MSPE (Dean’s Letter)
- At least 3 letters of recommendation – At least one of these should be from an internal medicine faculty member at your medical school
- A recent photograph.
Your three professional references should come from clinical faculty who know you well.
At this time we do not offer the opportunity for observation or externships.
- We will be accepting J1 visas sponsored through ECFMG
The selection Committee will begin reviewing applications on September 29, 2021. Invitations to interview will be sent from mid-October through the beginning of January. All interviews will remain virtual this 2021-2022 season. Those selected to interview will receive more detailed information via email regarding the process.
If you have questions about applying to our Internal Medicine Residency Program, please contact:
Nicolette Kittell, Residency Coordinator